GRATITUDE- a Newborn's version

When i sleep beside you, 
I sleep the deepest! 
When i feel hungry, 
My eyes search for you impatiently!  
When i play, 
I espy you beholding my activities attentively! When i wake up at midnight,
You feed me uncomplainingly! 
When i cry, 
I find your arms holding me tightly! 
When you call me, 
A radiant smile flashes on my face instantly! When i fail to spot you nearby, 
I feel like crying incessantly! 
Maa, with you 
I feel the safest!
Contd....

P.S- Things will be added as the newborn gets older!

Comments

  1. You penned down a newborn's feelings so beautifully šŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for blessed us with a lovely muse šŸ˜Š

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID19 2020 v/s 2021

LIFE

THE DIARY OF A MOTHER

The Bleak Verse

LOVE

The UNAPPRECIATED WORKFORCE

MY DREAM DATE

THE DIARY OF A MOTHER

SERENITY

Bid Adieu 2021