MY DREAM DATE

                  BLOGGER'S DATE 0.0

Venue: Hotel BlogVilla, Blogpur(the city                                                 of  dreams)                                                        

Date: Hey Nidhi, how are you?

Me: I am good, thank you!

D: It's your first date, right! So how are you feeling, excited or nervous?
Me: I am feeling fantastic. It's like a dream come true and you know na, why did i swipe you rightšŸ˜…
D: You are mean!
Me: I know!
D: Hahaha...shall we start?
Me: Ofcourse!
D: How was this blogging and all started?
Me: Ample time(lockdown) and anger towards Government's wrong policies.
D: So brief!
Me: Yeah, i am not a politician.
D: You haven't been writing for a while. What happened?
Me: My source has stopped providing me information, hahaha(crying on the inside) Jokes apart,
What do i write
About petrol, LPG price hike,
About inflation touching the sky,
Or about minorities living under fright?
Nothing seems bright
Still, media remains quiet,
And when it speaks,
Connects every news to religion or the right.
So whenever i sit to write
Unemployment, intolerance, mob culture, hatred, hunger, paralyzed system, paid media blow my mind,
Making hard for me to write!
D: Do you earn money from blogging?
Me: (your question hurts mešŸ˜¢) No!
D: How do you see yourself as a dentist?
Me: Dentist likes to carve smile,
I like to carve change!
They cast impressions,
I want to leave an impression!
D: What do you think about Afghanistan crisis?
Me: It is a humanitarian crisis and i request Indian media houses to be sensitive about the issue and do not use it for TRPs and spreading hatred.
D: My last question , you arranged a date with a journalist  just to get interviewed. Isn't it narcissistic?
Me: It seems but it is not. Tell me, if you can imagine, will you not make yourself hero in your imagination? It is as simple as that.
D: Lol! Thank you so much for coming and making my date awful. Now your interview fantasy has been completed. Go back to your regular and miserable life.
Me: See you soon!
D: See you never!

(Le me, landed on the earth)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID19 2020 v/s 2021

LIFE

THE DIARY OF A MOTHER

The Bleak Verse

LOVE

The UNAPPRECIATED WORKFORCE

THE DIARY OF A MOTHER

SERENITY

Bid Adieu 2021