Maa-Paa❤


Mother, favourite muse of every creator,
Everyone has written much better,
What can i add on further!
But that's the beauty of mother,
Every child can express love for her!

Maa, you are home maker, my teacher, my doctor,
You have cure of my every hassle!
You work round the clock ,
But whenever i am dismal
You have all the time to cheer me up!

You are the most selfless person in the world
Expect nothing in return,
Just wishes for the life of your children
to be non miserable!

Papa, you always complain that i talk to mumma more! So in my defence,

Papa, we don't talk much,
But our hearts remain in touch!
Whenever things go wrong
Your presence is enough to make me strong!

When i decided to leave dentistry
You supported me wholeheartedly
Because you just want your children to be happy
No matter how difficult it is to deal with the norms of society!

Papa, you are the rock
That shields me from every shock!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID19 2020 v/s 2021

LIFE

THE DIARY OF A MOTHER

The Bleak Verse

LOVE

The UNAPPRECIATED WORKFORCE

MY DREAM DATE

THE DIARY OF A MOTHER

SERENITY

Bid Adieu 2021