The Diary of a Mother

22nd August 2021- From Carrying to Caring
 
In July 2020, i got to know about my pregnancy. Everyone was elated and started suggesting child's name. It seems funny but i think unofficial naming ritual is the mandatory step to begin celebrations. So we were done with the name and decided 'chiku' for a boy and 'kiwi' for a girl.

Then the actual phase of pregnancy began. My day used to start with dizziness, nausea and ended with the same. Gradually pregnancy related complications had started to worsen. I got rashes, blood pressure was elevated, my weight was increasing and every possible thing that could happen had befallen me. I couldn't even sleep peacefully but whenever the child kicked or moved inside, my whole difficulties and pain just vanished. I used to wait for the day when we went to hospital for sonography and observed my child moving and enjoying. It was so satisfying sight to behold that made my all sufferings worthy.
After a 9 months' cycle of distress and happiness, she came in the world on 22nd Feb.
Today she is 6 months old, how fast time flies! She has now become 'Kunnu'.
There was a time when she wanted only breast milk and now she puts everything inedible in her mouth.
She used to remain at the same place where we left her and now, in a matter of seconds she falls out of the bed.
She used to come in everyone's lap and now she first identifies the person and then allows him/her to take her in lap.
Indeed, it is pleasure to witness the development of child. You have everyday something new to adore, to appreciate and to take mental picture of.

It is true that it is not a 'all good' journey, there will be crest and troughs but you'll enjoy it just like a rollercoaster  ride.
A very happy 6 months b'day to my bacchašŸ’•

Written by:Maa❤
Edited by: Maasi❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID19 2020 v/s 2021

LIFE

THE DIARY OF A MOTHER

The Bleak Verse

LOVE

The UNAPPRECIATED WORKFORCE

MY DREAM DATE

THE DIARY OF A MOTHER

SERENITY

Bid Adieu 2021